LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kim Kardashian-juicy dream bikini body


Kim Kardashian and her dream bikini body

The body of her dreams
Kim Kardashian has finally got the body she dreams of and she ain’t shy in flaunting it.

"I really feel like I have reached my fitness goal and now I am toned, fit and at a healthy weight and I just need to keep it up!" the reality star, 29, writes on her website, alongside photos of her and sister Khloe, 25, in bikinis from a recent shoot for QuickTrim.

Kim says she still manages to eat what she wants - but makes sure she works out.

On Thanksgiving, she tweeted about looking forward to sweet potato soufflé, fried chicken, turkey, dressing and cranberry sauce but was planning to hit the treadmill while the food was in the oven. "No excuse for getting lazy during the holidays," she wrote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment