LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Suresh is Ajith's villain


Suresh, the chocolate-boy of south Indian films in the 1980s, is busy with his second innings. Buzz is that he plays a negative role in 'Asal' (being produced by Sivaji Productions) which stars Ajith.

On his 'Asal' experiences, Suresh says, "it is a young team. Director Saran has given me an image makeover. I am working with renewed energy. Acting with a seasoned performer like Ajith is a great feeling".

Recalling his journey in the tinsel town, Suresh says, "my father Gopinath was a noted filmmaker in Tamil cinema. He inspired me to enter films. I started my career as an editing assistant and dance assistant".

Suresh's maiden venture was 'Panneer Pushpangal', directed by Bharathy - Vasu. The movie went on to become a big hit. Says Suresh, 'I was chosen by Bharathiraja for 'Alaigal Oivathillai' when the offer to do 'Panneer Pushpangal' came my way. My father insisted that I should do 'Panneer Pushpangal' as they approached me first."

Romantic roles were his forte and he played the lover boy in over 200 films in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam

0 comments:

Post a Comment